Shanna O'Hara-Plunder, "Shanna the She-Devil"
Inez Temple, "Outlaw"
Ava'Dara Naganandini, "Warbird"
Ladies of Marvel: Avengers Alliance, Part 7
Shanna the She-Devil (Shanna O’Hara-Plunder)
- Debutante turned gun control activist and PETA spokesmodel.
- Wife of Ka-Zar.
- Eternally connected to the Savage Land.
- Wears the pelt of her pet leopards’ mother. Hypocrite.
- Misty Knight’s BFFAE (that’s Best Friends Forever AND EVER!)
- Follows the ways of the samurai.
- She’s actually Asian, so it’s not racist.
- Practically everyone in her family is dead.
- Master thief and ninja.
- Currently paraplegic, but if Batgirl learned to walk again, so can she.
- She’s going to be in The Wolverine, so expect big things.
- May have been Storm’s sapphic lover during the Clermont era.
Outlaw (Inez Temple)
- One of Gail Simone’s contributions to the Marvel Universe.
- Mutant with superhuman strength…
- Who, for some reason, uses guns.
- Fuck logic, she’s a sexy cowgirl who got tit implants.
- Magical British fairy lady.
- Her power is that she can basically do anything.
- Wife of Captain Britain.
- If Union Jack somehow got in the game, so can Meggan.
Warbird (Ava’Dara Naganandini)
- Why is she an X-Man if she’s an alien? She’s no mutant!
- Her hair is made of feathers.
- Her name must have been made by some 14-year-old white girl on Tumblr. (SoRaNdOm XXD!!1!)
Is that Greg Land drawing Meggan? Because yikes.